With these long winter nights, this soup recipe is just the comfort food we all need right now! With a delicious chicken or vegetable broth base, our hand-made tortilla chips add a tasty crunch to take it to the next level.
– 1 pack of our Sea salt tortilla chips
– 2 onions
– 1 can chopped tomatoes
– 2 cloves garlic
– 1 smoked whole chipotle chilli
– Zest of 1 lime
– 1-litre vegetable or chicken stock
– Salt & Pepper
– Sweet paprika
– 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
1. Roughly slices the onions and finely chop the garlic.
2. Peel the lime and cut the peel into thick strips.
3. Heat up a saucepan to a medium-high heat.
4. Add in the oil. Once sizzling, add the garlic, chipotle, onions, lime zest and a handful of tortilla chips.
5. Reduce the heat to medium and add the can of tomatoes plus your stock and simmer.
6. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
7. Cover your pot, reduce the heat to low, and allow to cook for 15-30 minutes.
8. Serve in bowls, topped with more tortilla chips. Enjoy!
We’d love to see your creations so do tag us on our social channels @helloblanconino