This dish is great on the side of any Mexican main and it is so so simple.
This dip pairs perfectly with all of our tortilla chips but especially our Lightly Salted Tortilla Chips, as this is bursting with flavour – enjoy!
450g of frozen spinach (left to defrost overnight in the fridge)
2 fresh jalapeño chillies
1 small pack of fresh mint
2 spring onions
¼ clove of garlic
The juice and zest of ½ a lemon
70g of raw pumpkin seeds
15g of extra virgin olive oil
75g of water
8g of salt
1. Remove the stem of the mint
2. Add all the ingredients to the blender
3. Blend on high until the mix is smooth
4. Taste and check for seasoning
5. Serve with our delicious tortilla chips
Pour into a serving bowl and add delicious Blanco Niño Lightly Salted Tortilla Chips!